Panel discussion and live Q&A: Tobacco control and THR – friend or foe?
Time: 16:30 - 17:00
Date: Friday 4th December
- Cliff Douglas JD Director, Tobacco Research Network, Adjunct Professor, Dep't of Health Management and Policy - University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Prof Thomas J. Glynn, PhD Adjunct Lecturer - Stanford Prevention Research Center, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Ray Niaura Interim Chair of Dep't of Epidemiology, Professor of Social and Behavioural Sciences - School of Global Public Health, New York University
- Prof Steven A. Schroeder, MD Distinguished Professor of Health and Healthcare - University of California, San Francisco & Director, Smoking Cessation Leadership Center
- Dr Jasjit S. Ahluwalia Physician and Professor - Brown University School of Public Health and Alpert Medical School