ACCESSING THE SUMMIT
We are delighted to be holding the 11th annual E-Cigarette Summit at the Royal College of Physicians (RCP) in London. The Summit is hybrid, and we aim to maximise the experience for all Summit participants, whether you are joining us in London, watching the Summit virtually or viewing the presentations and panel discussions, later on-demand. All delegates are registered on the Summit App.
JOINING US IN LONDON-RCP
The RCP is situated on St Andrews Place opposite Regent’s Park and is a five-minute walk from Regent’s Park station or Great Portland Street station.
- Registration and refreshments open at 8.15am
- The Summit ends at 5.30pm
- Post Summit networking drinks will run from 5.30pm-6.30pm
The Address is:
Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place
Regent’s Park, London, NW1 4LE
SUMMIT APP & LIVE STREAM
To maximise interactivity and a sense of community, all registered delegates will have access to the Summit app (Whova) which enables delegates to:
- View speaker presentation PPT Slides in real time and post event.
- Join in the on-line conversation with delegates – both in-person and virtual
- Submit/answer questions and up-vote questions for the Panels
- Share thoughts, articles, photos, and suggestions
- Unique access to videos of the presentations for 3 months (will be available within 24 hours post Summit)
For those that are joining virtually you will be able to follow the Summit via “Live Stream” as per the agenda (UK GMT).
Videos of speaker presentations and the panel discussions will be added to the virtual platform within 48 hours of the live event for you to watch/re-watch later and will be available for 3 months after the Summit. If you are attending in-person, you can mute the live stream, but still follow the live chat and benefit from viewing the speaker slides as they present.
There are a great range of 3, 4 and 5 star hotels in close proximity to RCP.
If you have an urgent hotel enquiry, please feel free to call us or use the following booking.com link
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the Summit!