VIRTUAL SUMMIT ACCESS 2021
The Virtual E-Cigarette Summit 2021 is hosted on a secure virtual platform called Whova. The instructions below are for registered attendees only. If you have not registered for the Summit, please do so here.
Access to the Summit will be made available from Monday 6th December (9am GMT) 2021
If you have any questions, please call +44 (0) 7949 088306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirm account and join the Summit
- Logging in: If you’ve received joining instructions from us, you are registered for the event. When accessing Whova please make sure you use the same email address that you registered with. You will have access to the Summit from Monday 6th December, 9am (GMT London)
- Already have Whova App installed: When you have Whova installed already, it doesn’t always recognise that you’ve been added to the attendee list for this particular event. Uninstalling and reinstalling the app will usually rectify this, or you can email email@example.com for an access code which will allow you to enter.
- Troubleshooting: Most technical glitches (eg no sound, can’t see a session etc) are fixed when closing down the app or web browser window and re-opening again. And/or, if accessing via desktop, by ensuring you use the chrome or a modern browser. If you’re still having difficulties please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org A third common problem is not having cookies enabled on your browser – please ensure cookies are enabled. Some academic institutions in particular have strict firewalls in place, which restrict or prohibit access to event platforms like Whova. If this is the case, you may wish to use a tablet or mobile to access the Summit – we recommend you attempt to log-in before The event on 6th December, so that you can check whether everything works OK and seek support if you are having any difficulties.
Step 1: Download/access Whova
You can watch the Summit on either your desktop or on your mobile/tablet but you must first set up a Whova account.
- To Watch on Desktop: Please follow this link https://whova.com/portal/webapp/virtu2_202112/ Please use a modern internet browser such as Chrome, Microsoft Edge etc. Internet Explorer is NOT recommended.
- To Watch on Mobile/Tablet: You’ll need to download the mobile/tablet app from your app store or marketplace , search for Whova.
Step 2: Set up your Whova account
Once you have accessed the webpage or app click “sign up”, enter the email address you registered with and create a password. You will now have access to The Virtual E-Cigarette Summit UK 2021. You will have the opportunity to add a photo and edit your profile.