Panel Discussion and Q&A: Who wins with THR?
Time: 17:10 - 17:30
Date: Thursday 16th November 2023
- How does supporting THR impact the image of the tobacco industry?
- Can THR be successfully incorporated into global tobacco control?
- Will the desire and demand for nicotine always outstrip the ability of countries to enforce bans?
- Prof Ann McNeill Professor of Tobacco Addiction - Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King's College London
- Deborah Arnott Chief Executive - Action on Smoking and Health
- Ben Youdan Director - ASH New Zealand
- Pascal Diethelm President - OxySuisse
- Clive Bates Director - Counterfactual Consulting Ltd
- Prof Tikki Pang Former Director, Research, Policy & Cooperation, World Health Organization - Geneva, Switzerland
- Professor Robert West Professor Emeritus of Health Psychology - University College London